Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Moderation is Key

So I've decided that I need to use moderation when it comes to posts... duh.  I think that I got really carried away during the latter half of January. I hadn't looked at my blog since halfway through December and... bam, I was posting nearly every single day.
That's a lot, don't you think? Whilst on one hand, I'm very proud of myself for staying so committed to blogging, on the other, I started running out of ideas. I mean, if I had just decided to post twice a week instead of every day, I could have made the posts I'd done go most the way through February.
One thing that I just quickly want to say though is that I hadn't told myself that I needed to post every day for the rest of January. I did it, more or less, out of sheer excitement and joy that I have for blogging. I would get an idea in my head, jot some stuff down, take some pics when I got the chance and upload it just like that.
What's to come for February is more planned out posts. Hopefully some larger one's talking about things in general, like my Cold Weather Lips post or my Autumnal/Winter Nail Varnishes post. But I would also like to do some reviews and comparisons like my Dry Shampoo Wars post. Maybe I'll do a monthly haul and a monthly favorites as well as a couple what I wore and how I style posts.
Last, I just want to add on that I would like to post at least once but no more than three times a week. I think that this is a very obtainable goal for me. I would love to hear any ideas that you have for posts of your own or anything that you would like me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment