Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Autumnal/Winter Nail Varnishes


I really like nail varnishes. I really do. Something you may want to know about me is that I'm ALWAYS wearing nail varnish. I feel so naked without it... and besides, it's amazing what the right color can do. I feel so much more elegant(at least my fingers do) when my nails are groomed to a nice shape and I'm rocking a beautiful color. And it just so happens that dark, moody colors are my favorites. So even though this is just a little post about a couple nail varnishes, I will have an endless amount of joy writing it.

Sally Hansen Insta-dri in 340, Cinna-snap

Sinful Colors in 2, Black on black

Sally Hansen hard as nails extreme wear in 420, Pacific Blue
(I know this isn't typically a fall color, but I get so many complements on it and I've been wearing it quite often... So I put it in this post anyway.)

Essie in Smokin' hot

Zoya in Vanessa
(what I'm wearing currently)

Zoya in Faye

Revlon colorstay in 260, Bold sangria

So yay for posting something with pictures, right? This post took me an obscene amount of time to do because I kept retaking the pictures throughout this week because lighting is hard to come by these days. Finally they look halfway decent! If you want a full scale review on any of the products here, just give me a holler. I'll be glad to do it.
Right. So this is goodbye. But not forever, I swear! I have exciting things a-brewing in my brain as the festive season arrives on our doorstep. Will I see you later?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks! I love the smokin hot! Im an essie girl all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I love it too. Surprisingly, it's the only Essie varnish I own.

      Delete