Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Collective Haul


I've just done a haul, but I went shopping again... This time I bought A LOT more stuff. So hopefully this will be a bit more exciting! I know I'm excited! Okay, let's get to getting! So I went to Kohls(bleh), H&M, Lush, Aerie, and the Body Shop. Most of what I got was beauty products, no surprise there. Also, my dog decided to be a little helper...


Let's start with lush, shall we?  These are all new products for me. I decided to pop in because I haven't shopped there since before Christmas. Considering I used to go about ever other weekend, that's a seriously long time for me... and I was feeling deprived. The smell of that store is my version of heaven! 

(top left)Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb
So this is supposed to smell like spicy apple and cinnamon, which I can never really say until I actually use the product. That's probably because it can get so mixed up with all the other scents of the store/my bag. The colors are beautiful and I'm really excited to use this.

(top right)Rose Jam Bubbleroon Bubble Bar
So I already own the Rose Jam Shower Gel and that scent is to die for, so I decided to go for this little baby. They're like horribly malformed macaroons-cute right? According to the website, the 'icing' stuck on the inside is coconut. So for these you break them in half so they're good for two baths!

(bottom left)Green Bubbleroon Bubble Bar
So I decided to try out two of the bubbleroons because they look great. This one is supposed to smell like the Grass Shower Gel, but when I smelled it, it smelled like apples to me. like I said earlier-I'll see what it really smells like when  try it.

(bottom right)Tender is the Night Massage Bar
I've never tried a massage bar before, and since this is new out with the valentines collection, I decided to give it a go. It smells like Vanilla, which is what it is suppose to smell like, surpass, surprise. Also, the lady at the store said she thinks they'll become a part of the permanent collection.


I went to Kohl's because I had a present that I needed to return. I really don't like Kohl's because the things that had any taste were so over priced. Alas, I decided on this sheer button down tank because I couldn't spend my money anywhere else. I do really like it though. I thought it would be adorable under a sweater because of the detail on the collar.


 Next up is Aerie. I got two bralettes and one of those little fastener things for the back of your straps. I also got some other things, but I don't really feel like sharing those with the internet, for whatever reason.

Classic Lace Bralette in Odyssey Blue
So, I'm pretty sure that's what the dark blue one is. These are super soft and comfortable and I wanted something new to wear under my sheer, droopy tanks that I layer up nowadays.

Lace Racerback Bralette
I can't find the color of this one on the site, which is strange. It's just a lightish nude color. It's soft and comfy like the other and I'm probably going to abuse wearing these...

Strap Converter
So this is a three pack(black, nude, and clear) of little heart shape plastic contraptions that hook your bra straps together to make them a racer back. I mostly bought these because my bra straps are always falling of and slipping around. yeah.


H&M Dress
Excuse the white dog hairs. My puppy decided he wanted to help... I'm too lazy to try and find it on their website, so I'll just explain it to you. Kinda skater style, I guess. It nips in a bit at the waist and flows out just above your knees. Or my knees. I'm like 5'8" so this might be quite long on more petite folks.


Last is the body shop. I've never actually been into their store, I've only ever tired their body butter from places like Ulta. I'm really excited about what I got! I'm going to use all of it straight away!

(center front)Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 03 Medium Matte
If you have seen my face(if you haven't see it here in this post), you would probably realize that I am, by no means, medium. But it was the lightest shade they carried and it wasn't that overly dark. I've worked with darker and I have been lusting over it for a while... so I got it.

(left)Chocolate Box Shimmer Cubes
These are so pigmented and soft and buttery. The colors are great and neutral and yeah. I'm excited to put these on my face!

(back)Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
After smearing makeup all over the back of my hand, the lady in the shop offered to take it off with this product. It's scented quite a lot, but it took the makeup off with ease and seemed very gentle. So in the basket it goes.

(right)Shimmer Waves in 02 Blush
This is such a pretty product. I've really wanted to get my hands on more highlight like products so this seemed perfect.


So that's it. Here's a few more pictures of Jack, the cutest photo bomber ever. Can this be considered a massive haul? I don't know. I'd say it's pretty large though.

No comments:

Post a Comment