Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sparkly Accent's


So today has been entirely unproductive for me. I had another day off of school because it was -30 degrees fahrenheit where I live. We've been having one of the hardest winters I've ever experienced, if not the hardest. Anyways, instead of being the productive little busy bee I should have, I sat around and watched youtube videos, read blog posts, had a lovely bath, and treated myself to a new color for my tips.

(left to right)

Sally Hansen Insta-dri in 340, Cinna-Snap
I used two layers of this all over.

Zoya in Faye
I used one layer of this on my ring finger over the two coats of Cinna-Snap.

So that's it. I know it's not the fanciest paint job(?) ever, but it's something that I wear quite often and I think it looks nice. So yeah. I hope you like it! Do you ever wear an accent nail? 

No comments:

Post a Comment