Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nerd Alert!



Today I thought I would talk about a little something that sits on my face and allows me to see the world in focus. Yes folks, I wear glasses! I’ve always had slightly sub par eyesight, but it really took a turn for the worse when I was around fifteen. I’ve only actually had glasses for like half a year though… I don’t wear them all the time because I usually don’t care, but if I’m in class or doing something where I actually need to see properly, I throw them on.
These are the Randy Jackson RJ 3003’s… Let’s all have a good laugh about the fact that these are actually mens glasses and that they’re freaking Randy Jackson brand. I just liked the brown tortoise because it isn’t as harsh as black. And I also like the fact that they take up like half or my head(remember, they’re made for men who have larger heads), because the small ones make me feel like my head is huge. Can I say head one more time?
Last I just want to quickly say that I wear my makeup however I want to despite my glasses. I don’t feel the need to change my makeup routines in any way to work around them. However, I will say that if I don’t take extra good care of my under eye bags, it's almost like they're magnified by them and it's grotesque.
While I know these aren't everyone's cuppa tea, I've gotten lot's of compliments on them and I think they look good on everyone I've seen try them on. Also, my grandpa told me he had glasses like these when he was my age. Thanks gramps...

have a couple selfies. You're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment