Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Favorite Lips of the Season

I'm on a roll with lip stuff! As I said in a pervious post about winter lips, I would make a second post that included my bolder more beautiful colors that aren't really as good for your lips. So here it is. These are really products that I've been using and abusing these past couple months. So here we go!


So that's the lot. Six in total. Now, there is one that's a very understated pink and not bold my any means, but oh well. The point of this post was to really show all of the lipsticks I've been wearing, not jus the bold ones.

 
(From left to right)

Revlon Lipstick in 451, Pink in the Afternoon
What a lady like name! This lipstick is a crème finish and has a very slight sheen. And, though it is creamy enough, it's a little drying. It also has kind of a weird smell, but nothing I notice while it's on. Those are the only cons for this line though! I'd say that they have the texture and pigment of a much more expensive brand. This is a great everyday color and my kind of pink.

Revlon Lipstick in 750, Kiss Me Coral
I love a good coral-y orange, what can I say? I feel kind of vintage when I wear this shade and that's never a bad thing. When I first got it, I kind of regretted it until I put it one because it's a little ugly in the tube... But not I love it! This is, again, a crème finish and has the same things going for it as the first lipstick does.

Revlon Lipstick in 440, Cherries in the Snow
Revlon, Revlon, and... oh look! More Revlon! *slaps wrist* A classic shade, I'd say. I'm pretty sure that this color had been out since the sixties, which makes me love it so much more. This is a crème finish, once again. It has the same things going for it as the pervious two.

MAC Lipstick in A93, Russian Red
Finally, we're done with Revlon! This is a much raved about shade, and for a good reason. It's a true, blue undertones, darkish matte red. The finish is matte and it smells like vanilla. When I wear this, ever without a lip liner, I feel like it won't budge at all, which is amazing. If you want to know more about this product, there are so many beauty girls on the interwebs that know WAY more about MAC than I do... so check them out.

 
(From left to right)

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 04, Heftiest Hibiscus
So I didn't group these together because they're from the same line, but because they have the most benefits for your lips by far. This is a great color year round and the finish is quite shiny. These have a very neutral scent that it undetectable on the lips and they feel great. You can wear these and not regret it halfway though the day or night because you lips will still feel light and moisturized no matter how many times you need to apply. Great product.

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 08, Grandest Grape
I love this shade. It's really versatile in the way that it can either be vampy or super glamorous and luxurious. I haven't had the chance to west it as much as I would like... This has all the same things going for it as the pervious product. I have to say that this line is definitely worth checking out. I think they run around $17 a pop, which isn't cheap, but it's also not the most expensive product on the market. I've yet to encounter anything cheaper than it that feels just as beneficial for your lips.

Alright, that's it. I've gone you a look into all of my favorite lip products. I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear what you're obsessed with at the moment, so you can just comment down below and tell me. That'd be amazing. By the way, I painted my nails just for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment