Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Little Haul

This is my first haul for this blog! How exciting! I love a good haul... so unbelievably much. This one won't be super exciting or anything, but oh well. I'm excited about the products and I thought that I would share them with you all.

(left to right)

Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner
 I bought them because I'm almost out of Shampoo and Conditioner. They smell like coconuts, obviously. Coconut scent is one of my weaknesses. So yeah. That's about it with those.

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in 500, Luna
I've wanted this specific color since I first saw this line introduced by the Brits. It's an awesome nudey orange that I think will be very wearable throughout the day. So... I bought it.

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
I've needed a new dry shampoo for too long.. so I bought two. This one smells like summer time.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
The smell can definitely be described as floral and flirty, haha. Good job Batiste. I've had the original, so I thought I'd give this one a whirl. I think they retail around the same price. Maybe I'll compare and contrast in a future post?

Alright, that's it. Not a hell of a lot, but.. you know. I have a limited budget. I'm pretty excited for all of these products. By the way, this is the fourth post I've done this weekend. I tried to do an OOTD, but those are hard to photograph so I gave up... Anyway, if theres something you would like to see specifically, just give me a holler and I'll see what I can do. Until next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment