Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Factoids about myself...

So I decided to whip up this little post because I realized that my first post really told you peoples nothing about myself. Of course you can look to your right and see that my name is Emily and I'm seventeen... but that's about it. SO I thought I would share with you some useless little bits about myself. I swear I'll try to keep the interesting.

1. I don't know how to cook anything. I repeat, anything. The extent of my knowledge is reheating and ramen noodles.

2. I like to cross my z's ad 7's. Yeah. They just look so naked without a little line running through their centers...

3. I wear a US size seven shoe. BAM.

4. My dogs are named after cheese. There's Brie(who's dead), Cheddar, and Pepper Jack. Cute, right?

5. I have something called a geographic tongue. Basically it's just... sort of... textured, I guess? I don't know, look it up. My aunt, who's Thai, told me it's good luck.

6. When I was little(like 3-5) I was convinced I was a boy. I used to get into arguments about wether or not I was a boy... yeah. I also used to run around flashing people my non existent boobies. There's picture evidence of that.

7. My ears are slightly different sizes. You would never notice unless you looked closely... I look closely.

8. My favorite song is I Can't Help Myself by the Four Tops. It's a classic. You might think you don't know it, but you do. Everyone does.

9. I've broken my right arm twice. I fractured my elbow when I was five falling off of a swing set and I dislocated my wrist when I was nine by flipping my bike.

10. 50% of my cousins are Asian... But I only have four cousins in total, so that's not saying much.

That's only ten, but you know... Short and sweet. I said I wasn't going to restrict myself from how much I'm going to write on here, and I'm not. It's just that I know how boring these things can be, especially when you don't know the person who they're about at all. Also it's a pain in the butt to come up with interesting things about myself. If you want to know some more, just drop me a comment down below and I'll see what I can do.

So... Thanks for reading. What should I do next? Probably something that involves pictures, yeah? I know how dry these picture less posts can be, trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment