Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

a Lush Christmas time


I'm not a professional Christmas present buy-er, by any means. This time of year, it's so hard for me to get lovely, thoughtful presents for everyone there is to gift so I decided to go with Lush for the majority of my small gifts this year. Can I say gift one more time?
Anyway, these little presents come adorably wrapped and have a tag listing the contents as well as a place to sign. There are quite the range of these gifts ranging from just under ten American dollars to sixty something, I believe. You can check out their site, Lush.com under christmas gifts to see for yourself. There are multiple gifts around the fifteen and twenty five dollar mark, which is where my price range was. Each has two or three little festive goodies ranging from just bath bombs to soaps and shower gels. A few don't have any bath bombs at all, which is great if you're not sure how much of a bath person you're buying for.
These are available online as well as in the Lush stores. To be safe about your presents coming on time, I would probably go to the store at this point in the season because mine took well over a week to ship.
Alright, enough talk. I'm now going to show you what I got as gifts... commence the pictures!

This is called Rosy Christmas. It contains their Rose Jam shower gel and Ro's Argan Body conditioner(incase you can't read their picture...). It's $15.95, obviously. I bought multiple of these because they look lovely and don't contain anything that someone might not want to use. Also, I can personally vouch for the Rose Jam shower gel, which, I'm pretty sure, only comes out in the festive season. If rose jam was a thing(if it is, tell me!), it would smell like this! I'd like to spread it on my toast, but I'm not sure that's acceptable...

This one's called Snowman Invasion. It has a Cinders bath bomb-another thing I can personally vouch for and say it's amazing, and a Snowman bath bomb, which I have never tired. Both of these are available this time of year only, I'm ninety percent sure. This one is $12.95.

This pretty little package called Festive Goodies and is the most expensive of the three kinds I got, running at $24.95. It contains Celebrate body lotion, Karma soap, and Sandy Santa body butter. Celebrate body lotion and Karma soap are available all year round and Sandy Santa body butter is strictly for the festive season. I've never used any of these things, but they all look great and I think anyone would enjoy these. And I'm adding Sandy Santa to my list for the next time I drop by Lush...

Alright. That's all I've got to say aside from I'm proud of the Christmas shopping I've done thus far. Also, just so you know, all three of these gifts are vegan, which is great. Lush is an awesome store that fights animal testing and promotes recycling and I'm a little obsessed. If you want a full scale review on anything from Lush, or have any questions, just tell me.
So that's it. Look at all the work I can do with a little bit of extra time! What's to come? I don't know(I have no ideas as of late). For now, my sweet readers, this is farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment